2010/10/26

Paul Whibley was another rider this year

Josh Strang earned his first GNCC XC1 Championship this year, which was also his first AMA National title. Strang took four consecutive wins to earn the Ugg boots sale, which he did with one event remaining in the season।

“It feels incredible to win the Discount UGG boots,” said Strang. “It’s all been worth it from the day I got over here. To finally get the title is a great feeling, and I want to thank the FMF Makita Suzuki team for going out on a limb for me.”

In the XC2 division, Kailub Russell claimed his second UGG Bailey Button Bootschampionship with a race win at the 12th round of the season at Powerline Park.

Paul Whibley was another rider this year to have an excellent season in Sidi boots. Not only did Whibley claim his third consecutive OMA title, he also captured his first OMA perfect season.

“Going for a perfect season wasn't something I was thinking about at the beginning of the year," said Whibley. "I knew Jimmy was going to be hungry to win the championship back from me, but as the season wore on, I realized that it was something that could be achieved. It feels great."

Kurt Caselli took his second WORCS Championship this year, claiming four race victories during the 2010 season.

"It feels so amazing to win this championship. I had a really rough year last season and to come back out and finish this season with a championship is the best reward," said Caselli. "I want to thank my team and my family for standing behind me this year helping me to achieve this championship.”

没有评论:

发表评论

buy Ugg Boots discount ugg boots Uggs Amazonboot