2010/08/17

New Bailey Button Fancy UGG Boots in the New Semester

I have learned some cooking skills, and I hang out with my old friends in the other days. All I could hope is that this winter vacation could last some time more. Although the school will start two days later in a real sense, we have to get registered today. It’s a tradition in this school and we all hate it.

As I came to school, I just can’t believe my eyes. There have been so many changes taken place on my familiar friends. Huge ones. For some of them, I couldn’t even recognize at the first sight of them. Lily wore a pair of high heels for the first time, if I remember clearly. She once told me she was not a high heels person and she felt so uncomfortable wearing them. She always regards these "pleasing boys" things ridiculous. But people change. Justin, the coolest guy on campus changed a new girlfriend, who was very pretty indeed. I once had a crush on him and for a time I couldn’t take my eyes off him. While the biggest change I have found is about half of them have changed into a new hairstyle! What happened?

My best friend Emma approached me. She seemed like a pop star with her new hairstyle. "Where did you get it?" "What?" she said. "The hairstyle" "One of my friend designed it for me. Isn’t it very cool? But look at you, you don’t change a bit. Tomorrow will be the first weekend of the new semester, why don’t we look around in the shopping malls? And by the way, get yourself a new hairstyle. As I say it, you can have a mushroom hairstyle. It’s वैरी UGG Bailey Button Fancy Boots hot in season. Come on, where is our little fashion trend setter?"

I followed her suggestion and had my hair done. Isn’t it strange, although I cannot see it, but I do felt some kind of Bailey Button Triplet UGG Boots change, some kind of freshness. And I like this kind of feeling. May I myself have a different semester and hope it could be a good one.

没有评论:

发表评论

buy Ugg Boots discount ugg boots Uggs Amazonboot